Traditional Wood Drums Segmented Crown In Nodular Cast Iron
They are produced with certified Brazilian woods with resistance and proven durability. These equipment’s are traction for a set of segments crown in nodular cast iron GGG50. The segmented crown drum is the best cost x benefit aiming economy.
√ Manual doors in Fiber, stainless steel or automatic in stainless steel AISI 316 l
√ Hardware’s in stainless steel or in steel with special PVC protection
√ Internal system palettes and billets in wood or polypropylene
√ Drainage system in wood or polypropylene
√ Full Drive as need and client usage.
√ Chutes made of fiberglass, polypropylene or stainless steel, with output directed to the facilities project
• Full electrical panel as standard NR 10
• Manual drain valves (drawer model) or pneumatic
• Recirculation System, type “laboratory” produced in STAINLESS STEEL AISI 316l or in polypropylene (for the control and administration of the baths, without need to stop the equipment for analysis and
technical corrections during the process. This system is connected to the drum through piping 316L stainless steel with an intermediate valve to interrupt the process)
• Stainless steel Solid separator Filter M1 (automatic cleaning system of fluids with solid residues)
• Meter and temperature controller by steam injection valve on/off control
• Protections and safety devices according to the project