NR12 - Customer Safety Standards At Work In Machinery And Equipment
Following the highest international standards, the NR-12
has objective, define technical references and protective measures
to ensure the health and physical integrity of workers, establishing
minimum requirements for the prevention of accidents during the use
of machinery and equipment.
In compliance with the regulatory standard of Ministry of
the work n°12, updated by ministerial order N°1893 of 12/09/2013,
published in the 11/12/2013. THE MICHELON, in partnership with
ABRAMEQ, conducted a project approved by the Ministry of labor.
We develop projects for the total customer service standard
according to each productive structure. The safety of the work makes
possible the realization of a more organized, Nice and safe Ambient.
• Each drum must have complete perimeter protection on the sides, partrear
and front of the equipment, which prevents the operator from having access
to drum while it is moving (rotation)
• Do not create crushing points or grasping with machine parts or with other
• Not have ends and sharp edges or other dangerous projections
• Departure, speed, and position the drum monitored
• Emergency brake
• Information and preventative maintenance alerts
• Report of technical responsibility issued by security engineer